Tuesday, December 17, 2019

FineCraft Contractors Wins MBIA Award of Excellence

GAITHERSBURG, MD: FineCraft Contractors, Inc., (https://finecraftcontractors.com/) recently won the MBIA (Maryland Building Industry Association) Remodeling and Custom Building Award of Excellence.

On November 22, 2019, FineCraft won the MBIA Remodeling and Custom Building Award of Excellence for a house they remodeled in Potomac in collaboration with Axis Architects. For this specific project, they converted dark and compartmentalized spaces into spacious and light spaces.

Nicole L., a past client, said, “I contacted FineCraft from California after seeing a picture of a bathroom that I loved on Houzz, they answered the phone when I called and emailed me all the information I needed within 24 hours. They really were wonderful. Much appreciated for helping out!!”

Another past client, Dagmar P., stated, “They are my favorite! They always seem to make things right. Even when things are tough they work through them and the outcome is always amazing. They have worked on several projects in my house and all of which are excellent products which reflect the level of detailed work that epitomizes FineCraft. From smaller projects to larger ones, from my experience, I can guarantee they’ll leave you satisfied with the job you contract them for, hands down!”

George Papaheraklis is the founder of FineCraft Contractors, Inc., located in Gaithersburg, MD. Since 1985, FineCraft has been building houses, additions, kitchens, baths and more for discerning families. Their blog can be seen at https://finecraftcontractors.com/blog/ and they can be reached at 301-330-9191. Their Instagram page can be seen at https://www.instagram.com/finecraft_contractors/.

No comments:

Post a Comment